The Law Offices of J. Lee Webb offered the First In Family Scholarship. This scholarship was available to high school seniors and current college students who plan on or are currently attending a 4-year college/university and plan on pursuing a legal degree and are the first in their family to pursue a college degree.
• Must have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
• Scholarship is available for high school seniors and current college students nationwide.
• Must be attending a 4-year college or university.
• A current transcript MUST be submitted for consideration.
• A 500-word minimum essay explaining why you deserve this scholarship and how getting a degree will change you and your families life.
• Although not required, applicants are encouraged to submit recommendation letters to substantiate their application for consideration.
The application period is now over