A graduate of the University of Georgia, Attorney Lee Webb is familiar with Athens law enforcement and court personnel at the Athens-Clarke County courts as well. Attorney Webb earned his juris doctor from the Georgia State University School of Law and was admitted to the Georgia State Bar that same year.
Since law school, Attorney Webb has focused his practice exclusively on criminal defense. Because of his experience in this field, he was asked to coauthor the Georgia DUI Trial Practice Manual with attorney William "Bubba" Head, one of the state's top defense lawyers. In addition, he is frequently sought as a speaker at legal conferences, where he speaks on the topics of drunk-driving and criminal defense.
- University of Georgia- Undergraduate Degree
- Georgia State University School of Law- Juris Doctorate
- The National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- The Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- National College of DUI Defense
- The Georgia Defense of Drinking Drivers Group
- Top Attorneys in Georgia by Super Lawyers (2013 and 2014)
- Prestigious "AV" rating from Martindale-Hubbell
Hear From Those He Has Represented
View more testimonials here.
Request a Free Evaluation with Lee Webb Today
Attorney Webb offers proactive and aggressive defense to those who have been charged with a criminal statute. With a reputation for delivering results, he can apply his years of training and experience to fighting your case.
Call (706) 705-5122 to schedule a free, in person consultation. We work with potential new clients to come up with affordable payment plans.